| Entryway Living Room |
| Master Suite |
| Master bath |
| 2nd Bedroom old headboard shelving |
| 3/4 Guest Bath |
| Office |
| Attic Living Area |
| Attic Bathroom |
| Attic Bath |
| Back Yard (see the apples on the ground?) |
| Back Yard Half Fallen Apple Tree |
| Drive way (currently a forest) and garage |
| Kitchen (duh) |
Congrats, Josie! Even though I was secretly hoping you would eventually find your way back to Austin. Buying my house was one of the best decisions I ever made. You will love it.
ReplyDeleteRachel
love it, jos!! happy new home day! your attic room totally reminds me of my first apt...maybe one day i can stay in it! :)
ReplyDeletei love you!
Buying a house doesn't mean you'll never be mobile! International medical work is still in the plans as far as I'm concerned, as long as we all have renters! :) But for now,... we gladly join in your excitement and moving shenanigans! Hugs!
ReplyDelete