Thursday, December 22, 2011

These Days

As we are waiting for the official day of celebration of Jesus's birth, we have enjoyed the preparations and the time off to do them!  We've especially enjoyed more time together, more completed projects, a cleaner home, more Glee, and more home cooking.  I would normally say more time outside, but with this nasty inversion, it's better to stay inside and I've resorted to P90X and a sore butt from lunges.  No photos included.

Look at this!!  Eddie made the bar all by himself, finished the trim with antiquey fence posts from our backyard, and installed the lights.  It looks awesome! Changed the look of our whole house.

Morning lounging. 

I'm just so proud of him for envisioning and completing the bar, trim, and lights..  I retract my scoff when a friend asked if he had contractor experience.

This is Ash, Jesse and Tara's dog, and my dream dog.  Her current hobby is sneaking into the chicken pen, herding them, and then actually sleeping in the coop with the chickens.  I suppose snuggling with down feathers is warmer than a dog house. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job Eddie! That bar looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... that bar. Adorable. Classy. Sexy. I love it! And the cuddle picture? It's just too much. You guys are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete