Eddie had to work on Christmas day so we waited till the 27th to head to Houston to celebrate with the Deckers. It was complete with lots of kolaches, tons of exchanged gifts, abundant cheese with cherry and fig spreads, Daddichinos,hugs, and fun teasing. We were so thankful to get to be with family for the holidays.
 |
| Beautiful Jennifer and Baxter |
 |
| Nanny and Ed looking at the blog on Tim's iPad |
 |
| Susie in the kitchen whipping up something delicious |
 |
| Daddichinos!! |
 |
| Duchess |
 |
| My new scarf (it has teal...I love it!) |
 |
| Mrs. Claus handing out stockings. Hector, Jennifer's boyfriend, and his brother from Peru joined us. |
For New Year's Eve, we drove to Austin and caught up with a bunch of friends. We just soaked in their love and felt amazingly refreshed and encouraged by each one we met up with. Not only did we get to hang with best friends, we got to visit some beloved places such as the east side of Austin, El Chilito on Manor, South Congress and Amy's ice cream, the greenbelt where I sunbathed as I watched Heather (below) rock climb, Tiffany's futon, we brought in the new year in my dream neighborhood (Cherrywood), coffee at Quacks, and ended the trip by worshiping with beloved friends (which seem like family) at Hope in the City. Oh and Eddie had Whataburger.
 |
| Rock climbing in cowboy boots. Only in Texas. |
 |
| My first guinea pig...literally! Though it wasn't exactly surgery or sutures, I played NP and diagnosed and cleaned out the infected cyst. |
 |
| Happy New Year!! |
Cool, both Colt and my futon are now famous. Great seeing both of you, y'all come back now!
ReplyDeleteHey Eddie, is that your famous wide eyed (so I'm not tipsy) pose?
ReplyDeleteFILOR
FILOR, you could call it that :)
ReplyDelete