Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lately

I know this isn't very exciting, but strangly, it makes me very happy...I made a dish with bok choy the other day and then saved the head near the root to paint in order to make prints for Valentine's Day cards.  Instead, a few days later, it started growing.  Now, it is hydroponically growing in our windowsill.

We volunteered at the Grand Prix Snowboarding event at the Canyons.  Eddie helped build the course and I helped time the racers.

The couple that brushes together, stays together.

The cabinet structure around the fridge in process!

We finally hung my Moroccan plates that Melissa brought as a wedding gift.  Ed and I reminisced from our wedding and again are so thankful for our family and friends who made it such a special occasion.  It was because of you that it was so beautiful and we all had so much fun!

We went to the Natural History Museum today and for some odd reason, Eddie got to dress up as a skunk.  When you all come to visit the SLC, we should go there.  It's amazing!

In honor of Jeff's doghouse move last year in getting Emilee a stock pot for their 7th year anniversary and Valentine's Day (after she got him a surprise vacation to Utah to ski and hang with his favorite sister and bro.)  Eddie got me a stock pot this year.  I'm just so excited.  I actually am excited.  I'm ready for spring to get here so I can plant my garden and then have some tomatoes to can like my Pops.  

I couldn't resist putting a pic of my nephew, Ethan.  We like to call him Efun.  I didn't take the pic; it was sent to me (one of my highlights of my day is receiving a text photo of the kids!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment