Friday, August 17, 2012

Momma Came to Town!

Gigi, aka Mom, came into town the morning that I finished my summer semester.  I was so excited for her to come and really pushed hard the last two weeks of school in order to go up to the Grand Tetons with her and My Love.  It was beautiful and exhilirating to hike up those mountains!  I can say that now that there's been a couple weeks in between us and the soreness and tiredness that hiking 13 miles left us with.  It was so nice to have Mom in town to see the house and our world and to be on a break so we could just chill or hike.  There's no one who knows me like my momma and I felt so loved by her visit.  While she was here, she got to come with us to have an ultrasound, which is part of a study that I'm doing, and a midwife appointment.  Both were good news and Plumpers has a reassuring thumper!

My two favorite hikers being good dermatology patients.

Finally! Some flat ground through a boulder field.

Perfect timing for all the wildflowers at the top.

It was so beautiful, I had to take a dip.  You can kinda see a baby bump.

Lake Blanche

Part of the study was to do a sleep monitor for a night and wear a nasal cannula in addition to 10 other cords.  Worst sleep ever!  You're welcome for posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment