I have 2 weeks before I take my licensing exam and have had my life on hold while I study. I'm sooo looking forward to being done with it and will try to blog much more often afterwards. Until then, I'm multitasking while listening to review tapes (read: I'm so bored of being stuck in the back room tied to my computer!) and thought it'd be a good idea to post some pics. Here ya go! I have a bit of catching up to do. Most of these were taken in June by Mallory.
 |
| 4 month well child check |
 |
| Mallory left us in June. She got a speech pathology job in Seattle and we're so happy for her, but her absence in our home and family has been a huge ache in our hearts. We miss her so much! |
No comments:
Post a Comment